Educational Credential Assessment

Credential Evaluations

For many immigration applications it is necessary to get an official credential evaluation of your highest degree, if the granting institution is based outside the U.S. (this includes Canada). This is true even with world class institutions that give instruction, and grant their degree in English. You only need to have one degree evaluated; the degree relative to your appointment. You may speak to our university consultants to choose your evaluation agency, but you may want to use one of the companies with official endorsement for the University.